Our Mission Statement
To economically EMPOWER GHANAIAN WOMEN, improve on their quality of life and thereby enable them to contribute more effectively to national economic growth and development, by actively promoting and enhancing women’s access to credit and other financial services, utilizing the most cost-effective and sustainable systems, procedures and processes.
Increased scale of operation of women’s business and developmental activities while maintaining a profitable operation.
What We Stand For
GWF is committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence, integrity, and professional ethics at all times. GWF will always strive to provide outstanding service to all, utilizing a dedicated and expert work force and an organization that is well equipped and resourced to serve the public and achieve its mission.
Our Core Values
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to excellent customer service and offer the best effort every time.
- Effective Communication - Communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully with each other and with our clients.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for our conduct and work, and act with integrity.
- Teamwork - Create collaborative partnerships to accomplish our mission and vision.
- Excellence – Strive to be the best, continuously improve, innovate, and adapt.
- Integrity - Aspire to the highest ethical standards of honesty, trustworthiness, and dependability.
- Service - Work for the benefit of society in general and Ghanaian women in particular.